1. What is Tanjong Paradisco?
Tanjong Paradisco is a two day extravaganza of epic proportions to celebrate Tanjong Beach Club's 10th Anniversary.
2. Where will Tanjong Paradisco be held at?
Tanjong Beach Club, 120 Tanjong Beach Walk, Sentosa Singapore 098942.
3. What time do gates open?
Sat 10 Aug – 9AM
Sun 11 Aug – 2PM
4. Is there an age restriction for Tanjong Paradisco?
Sat 10 Aug – All ages welcome.
Sun 11 Aug – Entry is strictly for 18 and above. ID checks will be conducted.
5. IS THIS A DOG-FRIENDLY EVENT?
We welcome all dogs on Saturday, 10 August to take part in the Doggo Zone.
6. IS THERE A DRESS CODE?
Dress comfortably for the weather in your best beachside get up.
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
This is a rain or shine event. Please understand that Tanjong Beach Club is primarily an outdoor venue and in the event of adverse weather conditions, Tanjong Beach Club will not be able to refund any passes.
8. Are there any prohibited items?
A list of prohibited items will be released a few days before Tanjong Paradisco.
1. WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS AT TANJONG PARADISCO?
There will be cashless payment system during Tanjong Paradisco. Upon arrival, exchange your ticket for a wristband with a RFID chip. Then proceed to any top-up station within the grounds to top up your wristband with cash or credit card. The value stored in your wristband can be used to purchase food & drinks from the Food Village and all other bars.
2. ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES FOR USING THE RFID WRISTBAND?
No, there will be no additional charge when topping up or using the credit from your RFID wristband.
3. WILL REFUNDS BE PROVIDED FROM THE RFID WRISTBAND?
More information will be released closer to the date of the event.
1. Do i need a pass to enter?
Please note that there will be no entry to the event without a valid pass. You may register/purchase one here.
2. can i purchase passes at the door?
We are expecting to sell out prior to the event. We recommend to register/purchase passes in advance.
3. are passes transferrable?
No. All passes are strictly non-transferrable.
4. Is it possible to get a refund for my Pass?
Unfortunately, all sales are final and we do not offer refunds.
5. Is there re-entry?
You may exit and re-enter the event with a valid wristband.
6. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ALL-WEEKEND PASS?
This pass provides you with all-weekend access to the two day extravaganza with:
- Power Flow Yoga class (Sat, 9.30am-10.30am)
- Bottomless Brunch with endless tipples (Sat, 11am-2pm)
- All-Day Tiki Party (Sat)
- Ultimate DJ Blowout (Sun)
More information can be found under Passes.
7. Are there VIP Packages available?
Yes there is, more information can be found under Passes.
1. How do we know what time our favourite artistes are performing?
2. Will there be food and drinks available?
There will be a Food Village open to all Tanjong Paradisco guests that runs from:
Sat 10 Aug: 9am–12am
Sun 11 Aug: 2pm–2am
3. CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD & DRINKS?
No food & drinks will be permitted into the event grounds, but you may fuel up with the exciting options provided at the Food Village.
4. DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING FOR THE YOGA CLASS?
Please dress comfortably and appropriately for the yoga class. Mats will not be provided so you are highly encouraged to bring your own.
5. I’M NEW TO YOGA, WHICH CLASS SHOULD I GO FOR?
Both classes are multi-levelled, so you don't have to worry if you don’t have much experience.
6. DO I NEED TO REGISTER FOR A CRAFT WORKSHOP?
Craft Workshops are available from 10am - 6pm. Slots are limited on a first come first served basis.
7. can my child take part in the CRAFT WORKSHOP?
Yes, the craft workshops are for all ages.
8. DO I NEED TO REGISTER FOR the doggo zone?
Sign up in person with your furry friend for activities such as dog races, competitions and obstacle courses happening between 12-6pm on Sat, 10 Aug.
1. HOW DO I GET TO TANJONG PARADISCO?
To get to Tanjong Beach Club, please click here: General Directions & Transportation.
2. WHERE DO I PARK?
For parking information, please click here: General Directions & Transportation.
3. HOW DO I ENTER TANJONG PARADISCO?
Entry for Tanjong Paradisco is on the strip of sand right next to Tanjong Beach Club’s entrance.
Press & Media
1. i would love to write about this event, how can i get a media pass for this?
For press enquiries, please write to email@example.com.